Monday, August 16, 2004

60. Batman

Robin has made impressive progress since his return. His physical strength has increased, his reflexes are good, and he has fine instincts when it comes to hand-to-hand combat. He will need much more work with weaponry before he goes on patrols, however.

His prior computer skills have proven adaptable to his new job, and he appears to be on the verge of a breakthrough in the Tempest case.

Meanwhile, the Riddler continues to taunt me with puzzles and word games of all sorts, left at the scenes of various petty crimes. This is not the first time he has crossed over from roleplay to real-life villainy, and I must remind myself that he knows more about me than the average criminal, given our prior relationship. I must be on my guard at all times when dealing with him.