Wednesday, July 28, 2004

46. Robin

Okay, I'm in the Cave now and suited up--such as it is. Have to ignore the fact that I'm basically a guy in biking clothes with a mask cut out of some old shorts.

Or at least remember I'm a guy in biking clothes packing a belt full of serious weapons. And it'll be hard to forget that--this thing must weigh 40 pounds! Hopefully it looks more imposing than it really is; Alfred tried to include only the items I've been trained on, though god knows what's actually in there.

Al's staying here to work online. I'm taking one of B's extra civilian cars to the place where the alarm tells us the belt must be. We've got our fingers crossed that Batman is still there, too.

Of course, if he is, I'm betting mister Tempest will be as well. If he's got what it takes to ... yikes... take Batman down, then I don't stand a chance.

Can't think that way. Time to get my game face on.

(Holy shit, I don't even know what that MEANS--how the fuck am I gonna DO it?)